My Mother’s Kitchen: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and the Meaning of Life by Peter Gethers...Read More
Author: Brenda C. Hill
The cover of the book, Good Harbor, by best selling author Anita Diamant, is what first caught my eye.
Two women are happily running barefoot on one of my favorite beaches in Gloucester, Massachusetts. This was me, when I lived in Manchester by the Sea. I return to this beach and Gloucester lobsters when back on the east coast.
Flying Pans Two Chefs: One World By Ron Oliver and Bernard Guillas Flying Pans is the best...Read More
- What’s in YOUR Canon? (shelftalker)Let’s breathe new life into the “best of the best” lists.Elizabeth Bluemle
- Religion Book Deals: October 23, 2019 By Emma Wenner
- Chelsea Green Inks Jailhouse Deal with Leading Environmentalist By Alex Green
- Thompson-Spires Wins Hurston/Wright 2019 Award for Fiction By Calvin Reid
- Barnes & Noble Will Seek to Dismiss Ex-CEO’s Defamation ClaimIf successful, the move for summary judgment would narrow the scope of any future trial, B&N attorneys say, and more importantly knock out a claim for which former CEO Demos Parneros is said to be seeking roughly $70 million in damages.By Andrew Albanese