My Mother’s Kitchen: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and the Meaning of Life by Peter Gethers...Read More
Author: Brenda C. Hill
The cover of the book, Good Harbor, by best selling author Anita Diamant, is what first caught my eye.
Two women are happily running barefoot on one of my favorite beaches in Gloucester, Massachusetts. This was me, when I lived in Manchester by the Sea. I return to this beach and Gloucester lobsters when back on the east coast.
Flying Pans Two Chefs: One World By Ron Oliver and Bernard Guillas Flying Pans is the best...Read More
- Expecto Patronum! (shelftalker)Conjuring hope, happiness, and a little bit of magic at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.Meghan Dietsche Goel
- Indie Scouting Report: End of February 2020 By PW Staff
- The Library Community Readies for PLA 2020 in NashvilleWith A-list keynote speakers, a rich professional program, and the storied city of Nashville taking center stage, the 2020 PLA conference is set up to be a great one. Here's all of PW's preconference coverage.by Andrew Albanese
- Former Knopf Assistant Sells Publishing Novel in Seven Figure Deal By Rachel Deahl
- Apple Books Category Bestsellers, February 16, 2020