My Mother’s Kitchen: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and the Meaning of Life by Peter Gethers...Read More
Author: Brenda C. Hill
The cover of the book, Good Harbor, by best selling author Anita Diamant, is what first caught my eye.
Two women are happily running barefoot on one of my favorite beaches in Gloucester, Massachusetts. This was me, when I lived in Manchester by the Sea. I return to this beach and Gloucester lobsters when back on the east coast.
Flying Pans Two Chefs: One World By Ron Oliver and Bernard Guillas Flying Pans is the best...Read More
- Truth in Fiction: Spotlight on Jeanne McWilliams BlasbergAn author’s second novel blends timely themes into a story of familial conflict. (Sponsored)
- AAP: Adult Sales Dipped in April, Rose for Kids' By Jim Milliot
- Thrillerfest XIV: The Crimes, They Are A-Changin' By Lenny Picker
- Judge Sets November Trial in Suit to Block Quad's Purchase of LSC By Jim Milliot
- An Author Heads to the StageA writer and speaking coach turns her memoir into a performance.By Gigi Rosenberg