My Mother’s Kitchen: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and the Meaning of Life by Peter Gethers...Read More
Author: Brenda C. Hill
The cover of the book, Good Harbor, by best selling author Anita Diamant, is what first caught my eye.
Two women are happily running barefoot on one of my favorite beaches in Gloucester, Massachusetts. This was me, when I lived in Manchester by the Sea. I return to this beach and Gloucester lobsters when back on the east coast.
Flying Pans Two Chefs: One World By Ron Oliver and Bernard Guillas Flying Pans is the best...Read More
- Reaching Readers Where They Are: At Home! (shelftalker)Offering a big thank you to BookShop and Ingram Direct-to-Home.Meghan Dietsche Goel
- Every Corner of the Cosmos: PW Talks with Paul M. Sutter By Kyle Tonniges
- Laila Lalami Looks for Home In Her LatestIn her new book of essays, the Morrocan American novelist asks what it truly means to be an American.By Hope Reese
- The Trouble with Big DealsWhy huge advances aren’t always huge wins for budding authors.By Brooke Warner
- Is the Covid-19 Crisis a Watershed Moment for Library E-books?Why the rapid shift to digital library services necessitated by the Covid-19 crisis could help chart a new, more productive course for the digital library market long term.by Andrew Albanese