My Mother’s Kitchen: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and the Meaning of Life by Peter Gethers...Read More
Category: Book Reviews
The cover of the book, Good Harbor, by best selling author Anita Diamant, is what first caught my eye.
Two women are happily running barefoot on one of my favorite beaches in Gloucester, Massachusetts. This was me, when I lived in Manchester by the Sea. I return to this beach and Gloucester lobsters when back on the east coast.
When Maralyn and I were invited to be on the marketing panel at the Santa Barbara Writer’s...Read More
Our readers know my love affair with all things New England. I was fortunate to spend time hiking the lakes and mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire. Growing up I spent summers by the sea on coastal Rhode Island, Cape Cod and...Read More
I love Nantucket. Although I lived for a summer on the vineyard and many summers on the sugar white sands of old Cape Cod, Nantucket has been one of my most magical island escapes since I was 5 years old and my dad took my...Read More
When Maralyn and I review books for Success, we are fair and positive. We leave space for readers...Read More
Since I love mysteries and food, this is an ideal book about two favorite subjects. Several usual suspects reveal their special recipes. Our team appreciates flavorful food with few ingredients, so many of the recipes inspired...Read More
- Building a “Best of 2019” Book List (shelftalker)Selling more books with a “Top 10” list and display for the holidays.Cynthia Compton
- Sales Up 15% in Salem's Publishing Group in Q3 By Jim Milliot
- Ward, Desser Have New Roles at Random House By Rachel Deahl
- Egypt’s Bookish Revolution By Ed Nawotka
- A Quarter Century of Inclusion at Red Hen Press By Jason Boog