Having met Richard Ide when on a panel at the Infinity Publishing Author’s Retreat, it was great to see others appreciated the depth of this book. Congratulations Richard on your compelling novel.
About The Author
Maralyn Dennis Hill, The Epicurean Explorer, is President Emeritus of the International Food Wine & Travel Writers Association and Executive Editor for LuxeBeatMag. She is also a member of SATW and SPJ. She contributes to numerous publications. The majority of Maralyn’s articles are now geared to the luxury market, spas, corporate retreats, business events, and culinary tourism, from simple to gourmet. Maralyn’s description of herself: I was born to travel and tell the tale. I’m energized by different cultures in every aspect of their lives, from food, wine, and destination, to how they conduct business. Travel represents a continual geography lesson.
February 8, 2013
January 26, 2013
September 15, 2011
June 21, 2012
- PEN Alters Emerging Voices Fellowships, Prompting Community Protest By John Maher
- Covid-19 Impact Listing: Cancellations, Closings, Policy Changes, and More Compiled by John Maher and PW Staff
- DC to Launch DC Universe Infinite Comics Subscription Service By Calvin Reid
- Fassler In, Gillespie and Lamb Up at KDPG By Ed Nawotka
- USPTO Veteran Shira Perlmutter Named Register of Copyrights By Andrew Albanese