Having met Richard Ide when on a panel at the Infinity Publishing Author’s Retreat, it was great to see others appreciated the depth of this book. Congratulations Richard on your compelling novel.
About The Author
Maralyn Dennis Hill, The Epicurean Explorer, is President Emeritus of the International Food Wine & Travel Writers Association and Executive Editor for LuxeBeatMag. She is also a member of SATW and SPJ. She contributes to numerous publications. The majority of Maralyn’s articles are now geared to the luxury market, spas, corporate retreats, business events, and culinary tourism, from simple to gourmet. Maralyn’s description of herself: I was born to travel and tell the tale. I’m energized by different cultures in every aspect of their lives, from food, wine, and destination, to how they conduct business. Travel represents a continual geography lesson.
- Expecto Patronum! (shelftalker)Conjuring hope, happiness, and a little bit of magic at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.Meghan Dietsche Goel
- Indie Scouting Report: End of February 2020 By PW Staff
- The Library Community Readies for PLA 2020 in NashvilleWith A-list keynote speakers, a rich professional program, and the storied city of Nashville taking center stage, the 2020 PLA conference is set up to be a great one. Here's all of PW's preconference coverage.by Andrew Albanese
- Former Knopf Assistant Sells Publishing Novel in Seven Figure Deal By Rachel Deahl
- Apple Books Category Bestsellers, February 16, 2020