Having met Richard Ide when on a panel at the Infinity Publishing Author’s Retreat, it was great to see others appreciated the depth of this book. Congratulations Richard on your compelling novel.
About The Author
Maralyn Dennis Hill, The Epicurean Explorer, is President Emeritus of the International Food Wine & Travel Writers Association and Executive Editor for LuxeBeatMag. She is also a member of SATW and SPJ. She contributes to numerous publications. The majority of Maralyn’s articles are now geared to the luxury market, spas, corporate retreats, business events, and culinary tourism, from simple to gourmet. Maralyn’s description of herself: I was born to travel and tell the tale. I’m energized by different cultures in every aspect of their lives, from food, wine, and destination, to how they conduct business. Travel represents a continual geography lesson.
May 7, 2013
June 19, 2012
November 5, 2008
February 19, 2016
- What’s in YOUR Canon? (shelftalker)Let’s breathe new life into the “best of the best” lists.Elizabeth Bluemle
- Religion Book Deals: October 23, 2019 By Emma Wenner
- Chelsea Green Inks Jailhouse Deal with Leading Environmentalist By Alex Green
- Thompson-Spires Wins Hurston/Wright 2019 Award for Fiction By Calvin Reid
- Barnes & Noble Will Seek to Dismiss Ex-CEO’s Defamation ClaimIf successful, the move for summary judgment would narrow the scope of any future trial, B&N attorneys say, and more importantly knock out a claim for which former CEO Demos Parneros is said to be seeking roughly $70 million in damages.By Andrew Albanese