This is quite interesting. In order to get Technorati to recognize my Slog, Success Log, I need to publish this link Technorati Profile. So pardon the confusion, but here it is.
About The Author
Maralyn Dennis Hill, The Epicurean Explorer, is President Emeritus of the International Food Wine & Travel Writers Association and Executive Editor for LuxeBeatMag. She is also a member of SATW and SPJ. She contributes to numerous publications. The majority of Maralyn’s articles are now geared to the luxury market, spas, corporate retreats, business events, and culinary tourism, from simple to gourmet. Maralyn’s description of herself: I was born to travel and tell the tale. I’m energized by different cultures in every aspect of their lives, from food, wine, and destination, to how they conduct business. Travel represents a continual geography lesson.
November 21, 2014
April 10, 2013
July 4, 2014
- Building a “Best of 2019” Book List (shelftalker)Selling more books with a “Top 10” list and display for the holidays.Cynthia Compton
- Sales Up 15% in Salem's Publishing Group in Q3 By Jim Milliot
- Ward, Desser Have New Roles at Random House By Rachel Deahl
- Egypt’s Bookish Revolution By Ed Nawotka
- A Quarter Century of Inclusion at Red Hen Press By Jason Boog