Proof time. There is nothing quite like the feeling of seeing your proof copy of your new book. What’s better, the final published copy.Brenda, Norm and I are in the midst of editing our proof of $uccess, Your Path to a...Read More
- Dear Bookstore Owner, P.S. (shelftalker)A little additional advice to self-published authors on maintaining successful relationships with indie booksellers.Cynthia Compton
- Breaking the Workbook Mold: Spotlight on TinkerActiveActive kids are happy kids. And Odd Dot, a new imprint of Macmillan Children’s Publishing Group, is keeping kids engaged and learning through play with its line of TinkerActive Workbooks.
- Indie Booksellers Celebrate First Bookstore Romance Day By Alex Green
- The Next Generation of Booksellers? (shelftalker)Booksellers’ kids talk about the ups and downs of hours spent at the bookstore.Meghan Dietsche Goel
- Sharon Olds Spins Songs for the Human FamilyThe poet's 15th collection, 'Arias,' offers poems about human individuality and how we engage with the world.By Maya Popa