The thrill of your ebook qualifying for an award.
• An official sticker for your ebook cover, website, and promotion materials.
• A free listing in Publishing Poynters Marketplace offering copies of your book for reviews in prestigious ebook dealers’ sites such as Smashwords.com, Amazon.com, Barnes&Noble.com, and others.
• A six-step publicity program. Each week, we show you how to publicize your ebook.
• Media coverage for your book and you.
• Winners and finalists will be listed on the official Global Ebook Awards site.
• Global Ebook Award certificates are available to winners and finalists–attesting to their honor.
• Winners will be announced to the media in news releases.
• Discounts on video trailers for YouTube, Amazon, and your website.
• Discounts on other services for authors and publishers.
• And much more…
To be successful, fiction needs to be read.
To be successful, nonfiction has to be brought to the attention of its category audience. Readers have to read your book, love it, and tell someone else. This is “word of mouth.” The Global Ebook Awards are designed to help you achieve these goals.
Accepting entries: Now, from ebook authors and publishers.
Nearly 100 categories: Based on the number of entrants for each category last year, the categories have been expanded.
More than 200 Judges.
We have “category experts” such as book bloggers, editors, reviewers, publishers, authors, book club/reading circle members, and others who love a particular category of book. More judges per category mean more evaluations of your ebook.
Eligibility: Ebooks released to the public anytime in 2013, 2014, or 2015
Application deadline: April 30, 2015 (midnight, Pacific Time).
When ebooks are entered early, more judges have more time to read and evaluate them.
Winners Announcement: August 16, 2015
This web site is not just about the Global Ebook Awards. It is your resource for “everything ebook.” See
Submitting your ebook for a Global Ebook Award is a publicity investment which your ebook deserves.