My Mother’s Kitchen: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and the Meaning of Life by Peter Gethers...Read More
The cover of the book, Good Harbor, by best selling author Anita Diamant, is what first caught my eye.
Two women are happily running barefoot on one of my favorite beaches in Gloucester, Massachusetts. This was me, when I lived in Manchester by the Sea. I return to this beach and Gloucester lobsters when back on the east coast.
When Maralyn and I were invited to be on the marketing panel at the Santa Barbara Writer’s...Read More
Our readers know my love affair with all things New England. I was fortunate to spend time hiking the lakes and mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire. Growing up I spent summers by the sea on coastal Rhode Island, Cape Cod and...Read More
I love Nantucket. Although I lived for a summer on the vineyard and many summers on the sugar white sands of old Cape Cod, Nantucket has been one of my most magical island escapes since I was 5 years old and my dad took my...Read More
When Maralyn and I review books for Success, we are fair and positive. We leave space for readers...Read More
Since I love mysteries and food, this is an ideal book about two favorite subjects. Several usual suspects reveal their special recipes. Our team appreciates flavorful food with few ingredients, so many of the recipes inspired...Read More
- The New AAP Makes Its DebutAt its annual meeting last week, the association touted its shift in focus.By Jim Milliot
- Indie Scouting Report: September 2018
- Publishing in Québec 2018: Across the Invisible Frontier: Heather O’Neill and Kim ThúyKim Thúy and Heather O’Neill both live in Montréal, though they have their differences. Thúy was among the boat people who emigrated from Vietnam after the fall of Saigon, while O’Neill has called the city home for most of her life.By Josianne Desloges, trans. from the French by Katherine Hastings
- This Week's Bestsellers: September 24, 2018 By Carolyn Juris
- Publishing in Québec 2018: Crossing Borders with Québec Édition By Peter McCambridge