My Mother’s Kitchen: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and the Meaning of Life by Peter Gethers...Read More
Author: Brenda C. Hill
The cover of the book, Good Harbor, by best selling author Anita Diamant, is what first caught my eye.
Two women are happily running barefoot on one of my favorite beaches in Gloucester, Massachusetts. This was me, when I lived in Manchester by the Sea. I return to this beach and Gloucester lobsters when back on the east coast.
Flying Pans Two Chefs: One World By Ron Oliver and Bernard Guillas Flying Pans is the best...Read More
- Rules for a Slow Sunday (shelftalker)One shopkeeper’s advice for surviving slow days at the bookstore.Cynthia Compton
- Hearings on Proposed Book Tariffs Start Today By Jim Milliot
- Susannah Hunnewell, 'Paris Review' Publisher, Dies at 52 By John Maher
- Collins to Pen 'Hunger Games' Prequel By Rachel Deahl
- Austin Teens Report on Best / Worst of BookCon 2019 (shelftalker)Talking top titles, new trends, and chaotic lines with two enthusiastic show veterans.Meghan Dietsche Goel