As fall approaches, so does the Writer’s Digest Conference, which each year brings together some of the best writing instructors, most inspirational keynotes, and our ever-popular pitch slam.
In addition to learning about the craft of writing, getting published, new publishing opportunities, and promoting your work, you’ll also have opportunities to network with hundreds of other writers, speak one-on-one with editors and agents, and work on your pitch.
But this year there’s even more. For the first time, the Writer’s Digest Conference is offering a special VIP upgrade to attendees, with more than $300 in additional benefits, including:
- Writer’s Digest Conference West 2013 Session Audio Recordings*
- “How to Hook an Agent with Your Query Letter” On-Demand Webinar by agent Sara Megabow
- Inclusion of one query letter in a special directory sent to all 20+ agents and editors following the conference
- A one-year subscription to WritersMarket.com, the most comprehensive online database of contact information and
submission guidelines for publishers and agents
- A $50 Gift Certificate toward a developmental edit of your manuscript
- An extra VIP cocktail ticket for our Networking Cocktail Reception
- A surprise VIP welcome gift perfect for the serious writer
It’s a great new conference option so don’t wait. Join us on September 27-29, 2013 in Los Angeles. If you register by August 30th, you’ll receive this fantastic upgrade for FREE! (Oh, and if you’ve already registered, don’t worry, you haven’t missed out. We’re upgrading you for FREE as well.)
Here’s what past attendees are saying about the Writer’s Digest Conference:
“Writer’s Digest Conference East was tremendous. I wrote pages of useful notes, tips and thoughts. Agents, Writers, Organizers were all very approachable.
This was money well spent.”– Brien Szabo
“The conference was a great resource for budding and seasoned writers alike. There was an energy present throughout that was not only positive, but contagious.
I can’t wait to attend next year!” – Clifton J. Stringfield
If you would like to submit a guest post on any aspect of writing on Success with Writing, we would be happy to feature it. If you go to submission tab, you will see how to submit, as well as have the opportunity of telling me if you would like to would like to be a regular contributor. When uploading a file for submission, you are also able to upload three jpgs. Please feel free to put a last paragraph about you and a link to your profile. No html please. You can also include a head shot. Inappropriate articles will not be published. Please do not include more than three links within the article. It confuses search engines. Thank you.
Board Member, Co-Chair Conference & Media Trip Committee, Past President
Executive Editor, LuxeBeatMag
Freelance Lifestyle Journalist
Follow me: @maralynhill