Your Ebook winning an award and:
• Putting an official “sticker” on your Ebook cover, website, Amazon page, and promotion materials.
• A free listing in Publishing Poynters Marketplace offering copies of your book for reviews in prestigious ebook dealers’ sites such as Smashwords.com, Amazon.com, Barnes&Noble.com, and others.
• Entering the Global Ebook Awards comes with a six-step publicity program. Each week, we show you how to publicize your ebook.
• Media coverage for your book and you.
• Winners and finalists will be listed on the official Global Ebook Awards site.
• Winners and finalists may purchase Global Ebook Award certificates attesting to their honor.
• Winners will be announced to the media in news releases.
• And much more…
To be successful, fiction has to get read.
To be successful, nonfiction has to be brought to the attention of its category audience.
Readers have to read your book, love it, and tell someone else.
This is “word of mouth.”
The Global Ebook Awards are designed to help you achieve these goals. The Awards are more than a “sticker” they come with a built-in publicity machine.
Accepting entries: Now, from ebook authors and publishers.
Nearly 100 categories: Based on the number of entrants for each category last year, the categories have been expanded.
More than 200 Judges.
We have “category experts” such as book bloggers, editors, reviewers, publishers, authors, book club/reading circle members, and others who love a particular category of book. More judges per category mean more evaluations of your ebook.
Eligibility: Ebook released to the public anytime in 2011, 2012, or 2013
Application deadline: April 30, 2013 (midnight, Pacific Time).
When ebooks are entered early, more judges will have more time to read and evaluate them.
Winners Announcement: August 19, 2013
This web site is not just about the Global eBook Awards. It is your resource for everything eBook. See
Submitting your eBook for a Global Ebook Award is a publicity investment.
Your book deserves this promotion opportunity.