Since Brenda and I will be presenting at Rancho La Puerta July 14-21 on: “How to Write, Market & Publish Your Book,” we thought we would share the special they are running for guests of presenters. We would love to see some of you there.
I just read the schedule of presenters. In combination with all the other activities they offer it will be a great week. In addition to the spa, which I dearly love, the food, hiking, activities, combined with relaxation or stimulation, in addition to the great guests is fantastic. We’ve made some terrific friends between guests and the wonderful staff. I thoroughly enjoy the walks and surroundings. It is easy to see why they are always voted #1 spa in Mexico. However, it’s more than a spa, it is a lifestyle and wellness environment.
There is no difficulty getting there. You fly into San Diego and the Ranch has a bus that provides comfortable and easy boarder crossing each way. Brenda and I have walked all over and checked out the various types of rooms. They are all terrific and each is its own oasis for relaxing in a beautiful environment.
If you are thinking too hot, take that thought away. I’ve had Tecate, Baja California, Mexico on my iGoogle weather page and it has been in the high 70s and mid 80s and low of 51, but generally low 60s. Because it is in a mountain range, the temperature is ideal for summer. Now I hope I’ve answered your questions and that we see you join us the 14th.
- NEW: In 2012, additional first-time guests (no limit) can join you during your week and stay in a different room(s) for $2500 per person, per week. Rooms (if available) are selected for your friends “run of house”—meaning that our Reservations team will let you know if a great room is available during your week at this low flat rate.
- The $2500 rate can be pro-rated to 3- or 4-night stays also.
- Are you bringing a first-timer with a $250 “Ranch Circle” or other gift certificate? Great! A $250 savings toward a first-time stay can also be applied to the above rate for 7-night stays only. Now the week’s cost is down to $2250—a great deal.
- Staying only 3 or 4 nights? In this case half of the $250 “first timer” certificate can be applied to shorter stays.
- As noted above, only one guest may share your room free, with our compliments.
Thank you again for making the Ranch what it is. I really appreciate it. And if you can be joined by a few friends as gracious and interesting as you, all the better!
Special Programs Coordinator
Follow me: @maralynhill