|Dear Terry Jean,
At long last, my book, This Is Your Life: No Apology Needed is now on the market. It is dedicated to those of you who love your life – and to those of you who don’t, but wish you did. You can order it at my website, www.YourRecipeForLivingCoach.com.
One of the nicest things you can do for your life is to pick and pursue exciting goals for yourself. This can be a challenge because so many of us have spent YEARS turning our backs on our own goals in order to do for others. We see life as precious, but we don’t treat our own lives as precious. We honor other people’s right to go after their goals, but we don’t honor our own right. We end up as the SIDEKICK for everybody else’s life instead of the LEADING LADY of our own life.
This Is Your Life: No Apology Needed offers a no-nonsense, reality-based way to tackle the conflict, confusion and guilt that get in the way of going after what you want in life. One of the biggest obstacles is how you treat yourself. How you treat yourself depends on your beliefs about the world, yourself, and others. I call these beliefs your “Recipe For Living.” Your Recipe For Living can be healthy or unhealthy.
- For example, if you believe that others count, but that you don’t count, your Recipe For Living puts you in a TUG OF WAR with yourself.
- Or, if one of your beliefs says to forget yourself and live for others, and another of your beliefs says to be true to yourself and follow your dreams, you are going to experience major CONFLICT and GUILT.
Mixed beliefs like these lead to big-time STRESS that weakens your immune system and makes you more susceptible to all kinds of disease.
You can prevent the mental anguish and physical damage caused by stress by making sure your beliefs aren’t operating at cross-purposes with one another. Because we sometimes go by our feelings, sometimes go by our reasoning, and sometimes go by the say-so of others, most of us are trying to live by a mish-mash of unexamined conflicting beliefs. This Is Your Life: No Apology Needed is a book that boosts your life by showing you how to uncover the ingredients you are living by right now and how to revise the ingredients in your Recipe that are poisonous to your life. By taking a good look at your Recipe For Living, you can discover where your everyday conflict, confusion and guilt actually come from. By seeing how you can eliminate the contradictions in your Recipe, you can eliminate your conflict, confusion, and guilt at their very source!
The results are astonishing. You will be amazed at how your revised, healthy Recipe For Living will enable you to break free from conflict, confusion, and the control of others and go after your own exciting goals GUILT-FREE – with confidence and joy!
TO ORDER my book, go straight to my website, www.YourRecipeForLivingCoach.com and follow the simple directions.
This Is Your Life: No Apology Needed will show you:
- How to avoid Twelve Life-Threatening Mistakes working women make.
- How to convert your “To-Do List” from a list of things you are doing out of a mistaken sense of “duty” to a list of things that you truly want to do.
- How to convert “Being Busy” (with nothing to show for it), to “Being Fruitful” (with your character, your health, your accomplishments, your fulfillment and your happiness to show for it).
- How to change your focus from “All The Things You Are Not” to “Making Yourself All That You Want To Be.”
- How to stop crippling yourself with conflict, confusion and guilt and start feeling at home with yourself, the world, and the other people in your life.
- How to stop throwing away your life to anyone who “claims” it, and start treasuring your life as your very own.
You will discover that a healthy Recipe For Living is your most powerful asset, and your greatest charm!
This Is Your Life: No Apology Needed is a real eye-opener:
- It explodes the myth that selfishness is bad.
- It challenges the belief that others automatically know better than you.
- It shows parents why they can’t rely on authorities to teach their children how to live a life that is proper to a human being.
- It defines once and for all what it means to be a good person.
- It gives you more confidence in answering your children’s questions and helping them achieve their dreams.
- It shows you how to stop apologizing and start living!
Best of all This Is Your Life: No Apology Needed shows you how you can Love Living The Rest Of Your Life!
You Can Order This Is Your Life: No Apology Needed, straight from my website: www.YourRecipeForLivingCoach.com. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy reading!