We still have a couple of more things to say on journalings. This excerpt is from “Success, Your Path to a Successful Book,” by Maralyn D. Hill and Brenda C. Hill.
It has been said, we all have at least one story in us. Journaling is frequently the best way to start:
• Journaling is a great way to jumpstart your writing.
- It can be easy, fun, therapeutic, meditative, and rewarding in psychological and real income.
- It only takes about 10 minutes a day–longer when you’ve a lot to say.
- Often, journal writing is the beginning or the whole of the article or book you are writing. This is frequently the case with reflections of your life.
- You may learn to go several different directions at once.