I will use it and remember it – just wish I had seen it before we published our book called Success, Your Path to a Successful Book.
About The Author
As a longtime food writer for Where Magazine New York City, Brenda Hill, along with her writing partner, Maralyn Hill (no relation), writes and publishes books about chefs, food and international travel. They co-authored Our Love Affairs with Food & Travel and joined French Master Chef Herv Laurent in writing Cooking Secrets: The Why and How Brenda has been active in the California Writer's Club, IFWTWA, and the Santa Barbara's Writers Conference. Brenda Hill and her partner Maralyn Hill conduct marketing and writing seminars. Maralyn and I will be heading back to Rancho La Puerta in July to give our presentation on writing and marketing your book, as well as bringing back some freshly picked off the farm nutritious and tasty recipes.
September 2, 2010
July 4, 2016
February 14, 2013
February 12, 2011
- Comey's Debut Sells More Than 600,000 In Its First Week By John Maher
- A Newbie Heads to NOLA (shelftalker)Children’s Institute will be in New Orleans this year, and a bookseller looks forward to the highlights (including the costume party).Leslie Hawkins
- 2018 Festival of Faith & Writing ‘Mixes It Up,' Touts Diversity By Ann Byle
- Why An Agnostic Philosopher Says We're All 'Religious' By Cathy Lynn Grossman
- Religion and Spirituality Books Preview: May 2018