I will use it and remember it – just wish I had seen it before we published our book called Success, Your Path to a Successful Book.
About The Author
As a longtime food writer for Where Magazine New York City, Brenda Hill, along with her writing partner, Maralyn Hill (no relation), writes and publishes books about chefs, food and international travel. They co-authored Our Love Affairs with Food & Travel and joined French Master Chef Herv Laurent in writing Cooking Secrets: The Why and How Brenda has been active in the California Writer's Club, IFWTWA, and the Santa Barbara's Writers Conference. Brenda Hill and her partner Maralyn Hill conduct marketing and writing seminars. Maralyn and I will be heading back to Rancho La Puerta in July to give our presentation on writing and marketing your book, as well as bringing back some freshly picked off the farm nutritious and tasty recipes.
January 1, 2009
October 23, 2017
February 26, 2014
- A Solution to Amazon’s Counterfeiting Problem (shelftalker)In this new era of mutual assistance a bookseller offers his advice to Amazon regarding the counterfeit books issue.Kenny Brechner
- Every Wall Had Poems: PW Talks with Olivia Gatwood By John Maher
- Points of Sale: An Rx for Shelf Talkers By Judith Rosen
- Bookseller’s Nonprofit Will Give Books to Students in Need By Alex Green
- Children’s and Young Adult Reissues: Summer 2019 Compiled by Natasha