I will use it and remember it – just wish I had seen it before we published our book called Success, Your Path to a Successful Book.
About The Author
As a longtime food writer for Where Magazine New York City, Brenda Hill, along with her writing partner, Maralyn Hill (no relation), writes and publishes books about chefs, food and international travel. They co-authored Our Love Affairs with Food & Travel and joined French Master Chef Herv Laurent in writing Cooking Secrets: The Why and How Brenda has been active in the California Writer's Club, IFWTWA, and the Santa Barbara's Writers Conference. Brenda Hill and her partner Maralyn Hill conduct marketing and writing seminars. Maralyn and I will be heading back to Rancho La Puerta in July to give our presentation on writing and marketing your book, as well as bringing back some freshly picked off the farm nutritious and tasty recipes.
September 19, 2014
June 5, 2012
March 1, 2009
- Not Your Kid’s Picture Book Anymore (shelftalker)There are so many picture books that are most loved by adults, but how do we help them reach their audience?Elizabeth Bluemle
- Epic Launches Original Content Program By Shannon Maughan
- The Enemy Child Who Became a Leader: A U.S. Congressman's Story of Incarceration By Claire Kirch
- Q & A with Andrew Smith By Ben Perry
- The Play's the Thing: PW Talks with Ian Rankin By John Maher