I will use it and remember it – just wish I had seen it before we published our book called Success, Your Path to a Successful Book.
About The Author
As a longtime food writer for Where Magazine New York City, Brenda Hill, along with her writing partner, Maralyn Hill (no relation), writes and publishes books about chefs, food and international travel. They co-authored Our Love Affairs with Food & Travel and joined French Master Chef Herv Laurent in writing Cooking Secrets: The Why and How Brenda has been active in the California Writer's Club, IFWTWA, and the Santa Barbara's Writers Conference. Brenda Hill and her partner Maralyn Hill conduct marketing and writing seminars. Maralyn and I will be heading back to Rancho La Puerta in July to give our presentation on writing and marketing your book, as well as bringing back some freshly picked off the farm nutritious and tasty recipes.
December 5, 2012
August 9, 2015
August 4, 2008
December 2, 2011
- PW Picks: Books of the Week, September 24, 2018
- Who Was William Cooper? The Man Behind One of the Most Controversial Books of Our Time By Mark Jacobson
- Elements of Pre-Order Success (shelftalker)Lessons learned from the ABA’s recent pre-order task force.Kenny Brechner
- Walker Launches First Semester of 'Soccer School' By Sally Lodge
- Four Questions with Marie Lu By Sara Grochowski