I will use it and remember it – just wish I had seen it before we published our book called Success, Your Path to a Successful Book.
About The Author
As a longtime food writer for Where Magazine New York City, Brenda Hill, along with her writing partner, Maralyn Hill (no relation), writes and publishes books about chefs, food and international travel. They co-authored Our Love Affairs with Food & Travel and joined French Master Chef Herv Laurent in writing Cooking Secrets: The Why and How Brenda has been active in the California Writer's Club, IFWTWA, and the Santa Barbara's Writers Conference. Brenda Hill and her partner Maralyn Hill conduct marketing and writing seminars. Maralyn and I will be heading back to Rancho La Puerta in July to give our presentation on writing and marketing your book, as well as bringing back some freshly picked off the farm nutritious and tasty recipes.
- My First Audio Book (shelftalker)A seasoned bookseller takes her first steps into the world of audio.Leslie Hawkins
- In Hopes That Hilarity Soon Will Ensue (shelftalker)A collection of laugh-out-loud picture books, to sell for the holidays.Meghan Dietsche Goel
- PW Online and On-Air: Week of December 10, 2018 By PW Staff
- The Week in Libraries: December 7, 2018Among the week's headlines: The 2018 'I Love my Librarian' award winners are honored at a reception in New York; ALA offers a legislative update as the 115th Congress enters its final weeks; and what does Tumblr's decision to police its platform for pornography say about the future of the internet?by Andrew Albanese
- Tosh Berman Pens a Bohemian Rhapsody of a MemoirIn his memoir, 'Tosh,' Berman, son of artist Wallace Berman, takes readers into the art world of 1960s and ’70s Los Angeles.By Wendy Werris