I will use it and remember it – just wish I had seen it before we published our book called Success, Your Path to a Successful Book.
About The Author
As a longtime food writer for Where Magazine New York City, Brenda Hill, along with her writing partner, Maralyn Hill (no relation), writes and publishes books about chefs, food and international travel. They co-authored Our Love Affairs with Food & Travel and joined French Master Chef Herv Laurent in writing Cooking Secrets: The Why and How Brenda has been active in the California Writer's Club, IFWTWA, and the Santa Barbara's Writers Conference. Brenda Hill and her partner Maralyn Hill conduct marketing and writing seminars. Maralyn and I will be heading back to Rancho La Puerta in July to give our presentation on writing and marketing your book, as well as bringing back some freshly picked off the farm nutritious and tasty recipes.
- Changing the Picture Book Shelves (shelftalker)Rearranging the shelves in a children’s bookstore to focus on nonfiction turned out to be a worthwhile summer project.Cynthia Compton
- Microcosm to Self Distribute By Jason Boog
- The Next Generation of Instant Pot Cookbooks By Clare Swanson
- HMH Closes Eamon Dolan Books By Jim Milliot
- APA Revamps Audie Awards, Gala By Shannon Maughan