Stephen King’s tip on writing is…”If you want to be a writer, you must do two things above all others: read a lot and write a lot.”
About The Author
As a longtime food writer for Where Magazine New York City, Brenda Hill, along with her writing partner, Maralyn Hill (no relation), writes and publishes books about chefs, food and international travel. They co-authored Our Love Affairs with Food & Travel and joined French Master Chef Herv Laurent in writing Cooking Secrets: The Why and How Brenda has been active in the California Writer's Club, IFWTWA, and the Santa Barbara's Writers Conference. Brenda Hill and her partner Maralyn Hill conduct marketing and writing seminars. Maralyn and I will be heading back to Rancho La Puerta in July to give our presentation on writing and marketing your book, as well as bringing back some freshly picked off the farm nutritious and tasty recipes.
- The Case of the Missing Classics (shelftalker)In this era of multiple choices, let’s bring back a couple of long-lost favorites!Elizabeth Bluemle
- New Kids' and YA Books: Week of November 26, 2018
- With Closure, UPNE's Publishers Move On By Alex Green
- Cover Reveal: Knopf to Publish R.J. Palacio's Debut Graphic Novel By Sally Lodge
- B&N to Open Up to 15 Stores in 2019 By Jim Milliot